It’s not hidden from anyone that Control Transformer is a robust device that generally experiences fewer problems. According to the adage, prevention is better than cure, thus it is everyone's job to take preventative steps to keep such occurrences from happening and to preserve the transformers' best performance and lifetime. As one of the leading Transformer Manufacturers in Pune, Trutech Products is here in between you with a list of strategies that you can follow to save your transformer and any other damage. Let's explore these important facts:
- Check for Serious Damages: They are designed to last for many years, but it's important to regularly assess their condition so that you came to encounter the problem before it takes the big face. Keep a close eye on any visible cracks or damages and promptly address them.
- Keep it Clean: The presence of dirt, dust, and residue on the step down transformer can create a layer that not only degrades insulation but also reduces its lifespan and performance. Moreover, this build-up can cause the transformer to overheat. Therefore, it is essential to keep the transformer clean and free from contaminants to avoid unplanned risks.
- Ensure Proper Installation: A single mistake can lead to a big issue. Proper installation is paramount as even a single incorrect connection can lead to your control transformer failures and potentially dangerous accidents on-site, jeopardizing personnel safety, time, and money. Hence, giving due consideration to installation is essential so that no chance of an accident occurs.
- Avoid Overloading: Transformers have a specific load capacity, and exceeding this limit can pose severe hazards. If your load requirements have increased, it is advisable to upgrade to a transformer with a higher capacity to avoid failures and potential breakdowns.
- Regular Maintenance: Purchasing an auto transformer is one thing, but ensuring regular maintenance is another crucial aspect. Neglecting maintenance to cut costs may lead to greater expenses in the long run. Therefore, it is quite obvious not to overlook maintenance activities to ensure smooth and long-term operation.
If you want to save your three phase transformer from breakdowns, it is essential to pay extra attention to the health of your transformer. As reputable Transformer Manufacturers in India, we are more than happy to discuss the condition of your transformer and provide you with new and advanced models to replace any damaged ones.
Feel free to visit us for further discussion.